Friday, May 15, 2009

Lone Ranger @ Mukah

Assalamualaikum…

Well, it has been such along time that I do not spend my time for my blog. huhu.. First term examination is just over the corner and of course I would be so busy spending my time to make the examination paper for my subject, PHYSICS.


Actually I just back home from Mukah. I went there to replace Cikgu Amir for a meeting, while he has to attend another program. At first when I knew that I must replace him I was so worried. Worried because I have to get there alone and of course it is about my safety. I kept on asking myself. Is it gonna be okay if I go there alone?? But after arriving at the hotel, I felt a little bit of relief. I arrived there at about 10.10 a.m. Then I slept nearly two hours because of tiredness for resisting my sleepy mood when I was on the van. Then at about 2.00 p.m I went out to take for a walk. I went to so many shops there. Actually this is my second time I’m being here at Mukah. The first time was when I had to attend an interview on last March. So, I knew a little bit of some shops around this town. That time I came here with another four friends. But now, I went there alone. So, I became a lone ranger on that journey. haha…


After for about two hours taking a walk, I went to my hotel. arghh.. So boring to be a lone ranger. If my friends also came along with me, it won’t be this kinda boring. huhu… that night I went to bed early, slept in air-conditioned room. hihi.. nice!


the next morning, I woke up and out to the market which is also known as Pasar Tamu. Here, I could find so many fruits, fish, Sarawak food such as sagu and so on. But I found something new on that morning. Some kinds of jungle fruit which are known as buah serait and pulangason as shown in the picture below. (I’m sorry if there is mis-spelling here. huhu..).






Later, I went to my hotel and asked the guy at the counter to book me a taxi as soon as possible because I was late for my meeting. Alhamdulillah, after 10 minutes the taxi arrived and I also ready with my dress to the meeting. (I was with my t-shirt and trousers when I went to the market). After 10 minutes, I arrived at PPD Mukah. There, I had to find the Bilik Operasi UPP because the meeting would be held there.


I was so delighted to meet the entire Physics teacher around the district of Mukah. Yes, this was my first time to be with this group. There were only 8 Physics teachers from this district invited for this meeting. This meeting is known as Mesyuarat Penyelarasan dan Pelaksanaan PEKA Fizik. So many many useful informations that I gained from this meeting. I think I was so lucky to attend the meeting because an assessment would be done at any time in June. Besides SMK Toh Puan Datuk Patinggi Hajjah Normah, other Physics teachers also came from SMK Mukah, SMK Three Rives, SMK Oya, SMK Belawai, SMK Dalat and SMKA Igan. Although this was our first time meeting, but the way we talked to each other was just like we already knew before. So sweet. Sharing information, asking about teaching progress, solving problem together. I hope I could attend this kinda meeting in some next time. Insya-Allah. The meeting end at about 12.30 p.m and later we were serving with delicious lunch. Thank you to Mr Nizzuan the chief of UPP at PPD Mukah for the serving. And of course this thanks is also goes to Cikgu Korni the Chief of Assessr of Mukah for her meaningful information. Later, I went to my hotel and rest. A night I did some note about what had been discussed from the meeting because I have to report to my headman.


And this morning, I woke up and out to Pasar Tamu again. This time I had a big reason to be there. I had to find 50 apples. This is one of activity for my organization. “An Apple for My Teacher…”. Later, I went to my hotel and prepared to check out. Nearly 12.30 p.m. I checked out from my room. I had to wait until 3.15 p.m. then only, the van that I rented came to fetch me. I arrived home at about 5.45 p.m. But one thing I forgot to bring back home. The important one! Guess what??? The apple!!!! I should stop at the market to take my apple. But because of the heavy rain, I forgot about it. What I remember that time was only to back to Daro as soon as possible. Miss Daro, miss my room,my students and my friends...




2 comments:

  1. kak long ...dont feel alone...i always with u...miss u so much...teringat zaman UM...selalu bersama where ever i go...realyy miss u.....bile kt nk jumpe lagi ni???....huhu...

    ReplyDelete